We are building a team of like-minds who aren't afraid to push the boundaries of what's possible. Together, we work hard, collaborate constantly, lift one another up, and challenge each other without fear. We also believe that a round of high-fives is a great way to end meetings.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site, www.linezero.com, and all its content.
LineZero does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information to us on a voluntary basis. “Personally identifiable information” is identifying information about an individual such as a name, address, e-mail address or phone number.
LineZero may collect:
- IP addresses and or domain names (where applicable) of visitors to the website
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- Information volunteered by a consumer or partner, such as survey information and/or site registrations
- Improve the content of the website
- Customize the content and layout of the site’s pages for individual customers
- Notify consumers about updates to the site
- Respond to requests for information
- Send newsletters
- Assess applications such as partner and job applications
- For permission purposes
- For tracking information on how often users access their micro-site
- To determine which documents users view, so LineZero can acquire feedback on the effectiveness of its content
Links to third-party web sites
Upon request, LineZero will allow any user to “opt out” of further promotional contacts at any time. Additionally, upon request, LineZero will use reasonable efforts to allow users to update or correct personal information previously submitted which the user states is erroneous. Users will receive a response from LineZero within 30 days of submitting their request.
Through this web site, LineZero provides users with the opportunity to subscribe to various newsletters. These newsletters provide updates about LineZero such as press releases, “in the news” information and career opportunities. These newsletters are only sent out to users who have specifically signed up and opted-in to these services. Users can unsubscribe to any or all of the newsletters by updating their personal profile, which they can access from a link in any of the newsletters we send them or by sending an e-mail to LineZero at email@example.com.
If you would like to opt-out of promotional contacts or if you would like your personal information updated or corrected, please contact us using one of the following methods.
- You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can phone us at 416.363.9320, ext 225, ATTN: Marketing Department