Workplace Technical Implementation within 48 hours.
Many organizations are suggesting their workforce telecommute, and some countries are even mandating it. With this reality, it is important that we are all prepared to work from home. Linezero has prepared a 48-hour rapidly-paced Workplace from Facebook implementation to assist organizations with their crisis management and communications.
This is for: Organizations with less than 3,000 employees.
A Practical Guide:
1) How to get health/travel declaration from all employees;
2) How to run a team meeting when working remotely;
3) How to continue 1:1's with managers when working remotely;
4) How to collaborate on a project in a virtual environment;
5) How to manage crisis communications across the organization;
1) Accessing important information
2) Capturing attention with video;
3) Holding virtual Q&A's that feel like the real thing;
4) Working together when you can't be together;